In this time of uncertainty with the COVID-19 pandemic, we at Sama-Sama Hotels KL International Airport assures you that your safety and wellness remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by the virus and those who are caring for them especially our front liners on duty.
Sama-Sama Hotels have stepped up precautionary measures at all our hotels namely Sama-Sama Hotel KL International Airport, Sama-Sama Express KLIA and Sama-Sama Express KLIA 2. Our guests and employees’ safety and wellbeing are paramount to us.
We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is clean, safe, and comfortable. Strict cleaning and sanitization have been carried in all areas of our hotels, and our routine includes:
- Deep cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms.
- Frequent sanitization of high-contact points, such as door handles, elevator buttons, escalators hand bars, reception counters, bathrooms, guest waiting areas, and Concierge trolleys.
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobbies, elevator lobbies, bathrooms, and reception counters.
- Infrared thermometers are available at all hotel entrances to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees as dictated by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests upon request.
We would also like to assure you that our employees are safe and well at all times to be of service to you.
- Our employees are trained and have been introduced precautionary measures and guidelines stipulated by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- Rigorous sanitizations at all employees work stations and working areas.
- Regular training of our employees ensures proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our employees.
- Conducting temperature checks of our employees.
- Constant communications to keep our employees updated.
At This Moment
For now, guests who are staying with us are required to stay in their rooms at all times till the check-out. This is for the safety and well-being of our guests during this crucial period of the pandemic.
Guests who have made advanced purchase bookings will be allowed for free cancellation until 30th June 2020. Guests are welcome to contact us for bookings. We are open to speaking to you on your travel bookings for rooms, meals, and business meeting arrangements.
Sama-Sama Hotels are committed to care for you while you are staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you.